The Picturing Death Project Journal Entries from 1999-2003

The simple but effective structure for the Picturing Death Project, a cast glass table, four chairs, and journals, provide a structure for journal writing with 4 questions that help participants examine how we will choose to live with the knowledge that death is inevitable. Currently, the project table, chairs and journals reside at Hospice Care of Southwest Michigan in Kalamazoo. http://www.hospiceswmi.org

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Journal Entry 637

1.

You go into a beautiful light & all your friends and relatives are there to help you go to heaven. There is no pain, fear or regrets. Beautiful colors & music never seen before!


2.

I lost my only baby who was only 7 weeks to miscarriage. I just found out I was pregnant and was 42 years old.


I had endometreosis and did not think I could ever get pregnant. I will never forget the happiness I had when I found out the weekend before 9-11 - then I had problems & had to go to E.R. I lost my little precious baby!! All I felt was complete sadness and wished it was not happening!!


Even though baby was 7 weeks I loved baby as if she was maine always!!


3.

I will see my baby again for sure and all my relatives that I love.


4.

My only fear would to not see my baby, or relatives or friends. I know they will be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment